Monday, March 19, 2007

Not for the faint hearted ...

The MOTH obviously has a lot of time on his hands down there in Dunedin. Last night he told me he'd watched every video on the Top YouTube Videos website.

Then he told me that even if I did nothing else before I went to bed, I had to scroll down and watch Clip 1 on the Best Movies of All Time.

After watching it five times, I think he may be right. I think it should be compulsory viewing for everyone. I've sent the link to everyone I can think of.

It made me cry. Not much does that.

Take a box of tissues when you go visit. But please make sure you go.

5 Comments:

Blogger tl said...

A good reason to keep your feet on the ground. lol.

:)

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't find it.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kassi, there is a news story that goes with that....see
http://cjcphoto.com/can/

I'll send it to AP too because it also has the link to the movie(that I think you are talking about)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kassi said...

Thanks darien, the story is just as amazing as the video clip. Hope AP manages to find it :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

I've seen it before and remember to look at it whenever I feel challenged by life. We can overcome anything if we want to badly enough.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home