Saturday, March 10, 2007

Celebrate good times ... come on !!!

Took the rugrats out for breakfast to fulfill a promise I made to them that we would go out for a meal to celebrate as soon as I got a job.

We were going to do dinner last night, but decided that Eggs Benedict, lattes and OJ sitting at the waterfront was a much more attractive option. Reminded me of all the reasons why we moved home to Whangarei.

I put on my favourite pair of black pants yesterday thinking that I might wear them to my interview. When I first bought them they sat around my waist, then they progressed to hipsters, and when I tried them on yesterday, they ended up in a puddle on the floor. Time for a wardrobe update !!!

I actually had great difficulty buying clothes this morning. For the first time in my life I was unable to find anything small enough to fit me. All the clothes I liked came in either a size 6, or a 12, 14, 16 etc. Nothing in an 8 or a 10 !!!

You know the phrase "she'd look good in a sack" ? Well, for years I have used that to describe gorgeous women I know. This morning, one of the random women standing in a changing room used it to describe me !!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

How terrific to get such a compliment! I have to agree though, you ARE lookin' pretty hot and of course I know, cos I got to meet you, so there.

Sooooo, it's the 12th here now...*counts on fingers*...that would make it 24 days to go now. Yippee!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet it is ...

5:57 AM  
Blogger Mongooser said...

*wolf whistles* hubba hubba

i liked the part about ya pants falling off

no seriously

thats great

i still cant get into my blog since i 'updated' it to a google account

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home